April 2022 – Every year, the TPO kicks off a new round of studies to better understand our community and its needs. This spring’s crop includes:
- Health impact assessment of the Long Range Transportation Plan’s “complete streets” projects
- Supply chain resilience study
- Tampa schools transportation safety study
- Plant City Canal Trail study
- Hillsborough County Bike Facilities study
Check out an overview of each study’s objectives, timeline, and point of contact. Or visit the TPO homepage and scroll down to the Current Projects list.