Planning Commission Regular Meeting
June 12 @ 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
This is a hybrid meeting, with two ways to participate, either virtually or in person.
If you would like to participate virtually, you are required to register by filling out our Online Public Comment Form. Sign-up for public comment typically will open one week prior to the meeting and close 30 minutes prior to the start of the Regular Meeting. If you choose to participate virtually, it is critical that you dial in early and provide your name so the meeting organizer can associate you with your number. The organizer/host cannot identify you during the meeting if you do not do so.
If you would like to participate in person, you have two sign-in options:
- You may register to attend the meeting by filling out our Online Public Comment Form; or
- Register when entering the Planning Commission Board Room (at the table just inside the door)
How to join the meeting
Join from the meeting online via WebEx
Join the meeting by number:
- Meeting number (access code): 2342 034 0080
- Meeting password: BOCC
Join by phone:
- +1-408-418-9388 United States Toll
- Global call-in numbers | Toll-free calling restrictions
Join from a video system or application:
- Dial [email protected]
- You can also dial 184.108.40.206 and enter your meeting number.