All voting members are asked to attend in person, in compliance with Florida’s Government in the Sunshine Law.
Audience members, presenters, and any others are asked to participate remotely, to minimize the potential for transmitting illness.
• Please RSVP for this meeting. An accurate head-count will allow us to plan facilities.
• People attending in person are encouraged to wear mask while inside the County Center building consistent with CDC guidance.
• To view presentations and participate on your computer, tablet or smartphone:
Register in advance to receive your personalized link, which can be saved to your calendar.
• Dial in LISTEN-ONLY MODE: 1-631-992-3221 Access Code: 671-645-796.
• Please mute yourself after joining the conference to minimize background noise.
• Technical support during the meeting: Greg Colangelo at (813) 582-7366.