All voting members are asked to attend in person, in compliance with Florida’s Government in
the Sunshine Law. Please RSVP for this meeting. An accurate head-count will allow us to plan
facilities. People attending in person are required to wear mask while inside the County Center
building consistent with CDC guidance.
Audience members, presenters, and any others are asked to participate remotely, to minimize
the potential for transmitting illness
- This meeting may be viewed on Hillsborough Television (HTV) by visiting Spectrum: 637, Frontier: 22 or live stream from Hillsborough County’s Live YouTube Channel or the County website’s Live Meetings link, also found in the County Newsroom.
- Please mute yourself after joining the conference to minimize background noise.
Public comment opportunities:
To speak during the meeting – No later than 30 minutes before the meeting, please sign up here or phone 813-756-0371 for assistance. Provide the phone number you will call in from, so that we can recognize your call in the queue. You will receive an auto-reply confirming we received your request, along with instructions.
Comments may also be given up to 5pm the day before the meeting:
- by leaving a voice message at (813) 756-0371
- by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- by visiting the event posted on the Facebook page.
Advance comments will be provided in full to the board members and verbally summarized during the meeting by TPO staff.